Responsible for assisting the Mortgage Originations Team with member applications, appointment scheduling, member documentation, reporting and rates. This position is focused on the administrative side of the originations process and is responsible for supporting the rest of the team in this capacity. Responsibilities also include assisting with general mortgage inquiries and gathering documentation from potential applicant(s) and/or Mortgage Representatives and uploading into ImageFlow. Individual will ensure compliance with UNFCU and third party loan policies and federal, state and NCUA rules, regulations and laws.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales tracking reports.
• Import new loans into Mortgagebot LOS (Loan Origination System).
• Compile competitive market analysis as needed.
• Schedule appointments for the Mortgage Representatives.
• Respond to telephone calls and emails directed to the Mortgage Centre and assist with general inquiries related to interest rates, closing costs and loan programs.
• Request, review, and process paperwork submitted by Mortgage Representatives, members and other sources. Scan/upload application documents into Mortgagebot LOS ImageFlow.
• Review and distribute incoming emails and correspondence.
• Assist with Mortgage Centre promotional activities, i.e. seminars, webinars, Realtor Days, etc.
• Perform all clerical functions for the Mortgage Centre (i.e. filing, maintenance of databases, photocopying, meeting minutes and mailing thank you letters and promotional giveaways).
• Participate in credit union training programs and any other functions as requested.
• Perform any other functions requested by management.
TYPE & AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE:
• Associate’s degree, or equivalent experience, plus 1 year of experience in a first or second residential lending origination environment
• Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
• Willingness to work flexible hours and in a team environment
• Professional manner and appearance
• Excellent service skills and strong sales orientation
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Standard office conditions.