Supervise, coach, monitor, motivate, and train staff. Conduct ongoing quality reviews. Ensure that all member phone calls, chats, emails and correspondence are responded to accurately and in a timely manner. Provide effective supervision of Call Centre staff and oversee daily departmental operations. Complete performance reviews, including quarterly reviews, and design development plans. Drive achievement of goals and objectives.
• Supervise Call Centre staff to ensure that all member phone calls, chats, emails and correspondence are responded to and resolved within quality guidelines.
• Conduct ongoing quality reviews of member inquiries/requests from all interaction channels to ensure the level of service rendered is within UNFCU standards and quality guidelines.
• Ensure MSR staff utilizes the UNFCU sales and service model to provide a memorable member experience at each and every touch point.
• Ensure MSR staff utilizes the UNFCU sales and service model to deepen connections with members to better understand their needs by asking effective questions and building relationships.
• Ensure MSR staff utilizes the UNFCU sales and service model to become a trusted advisor to members by presenting the features and benefits of UNFCU’s products and services that will best satisfy their current and future needs.
• Apply the UNFCU service model to ensure that members’ concerns, problems and complaints are responded to and resolved immediately in a fair and positive fashion, resulting in the recovery of member satisfaction and continued member loyalty.
• Monitor sales results and execute monthly coaching sessions with MSR staff using the Con2ect Member Experience Model to satisfy member needs, develop sales skills, and meet established targets.
• Develop, train, coach, evaluate, and motivate MSR staff to maximize performance and foster a service and sales culture of excellence; ensure high quality sales and service and thorough member interactions in accordance with UNFCU’s BEST principles and sales and service model.
• Assist staff in resolving complex member requests and complaints within a timely manner.
• Demonstrate resourcefulness in determining solutions for member complaints.
• Conduct ongoing research of member interaction issues to promote first-call resolution.
• Provide member information and assistance to other departments to resolve member inquiries
• Complete ad-hoc requests and projects to meet department needs
TYPE & AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree, or some college coursework completed, and 7-10 years of progressive call center experience, preferably within a banking/financial institution
• Previous leadership experience required
• Full range of knowledge of banking and call center products, services, policies and procedures including sales
• Experience dealing with a dynamically changing work environment
• Computer aptitude, including intermediate Microsoft Office skills and call center technology experience such as phone switch software, reporting software and workforce management applications
Leading the organization:
• managing change
• solving problems and making decisions
• managing politics and influencing others
• taking risks and innovating
• managing the work
• enhancing business skills and knowledge
• understanding and navigating the organization
Leading the self:
• demonstrating ethics and integrity
• displaying drive and purpose
• exhibiting leadership stature
• increasing your capacity to learn
• managing yourself
• increasing self-awareness
• developing adaptability
• communicating effectively
• developing others
• valuing diversity and inclusion
• building and maintaining relationships
• managing effective teams and work groups
• Standard office conditions
• Willingness to work flexible shifts, including extended hours and weekends.
In addition to any specific job requirements in connection with Bank Secrecy Act and/or OFAC (BSA), employee must (i) be aware of BSA matters commensurate with the position; (ii) report any suspicious activity to the manager or compliance department; and (iii) satisfactorily complete any required BSA training.