Uphold the Credit Union's commitment to provide quality Member Service and represent the Credit Union in a positive and professional manner at all times.
Under general supervision, provide receptionist and administrative duties in order to ensure support for the department. Moreover, undertake different tasks related to the efficient performance of member-related services.
• Utilize the Con2ect Member Experience Model to provide a memorable member experience at each and every touch point.
• Apply BEST principles to all interactions; promptly greet members, vendors and other guests visiting the Credit Union and receive incoming telephone calls. Determine the nature of their inquiry and direct them to the appropriate department.
• Sort and distribute mail and faxes. Also, prepare correspondence and documents for the department as needed.
• Perform and assist with various functions that contribute towards the increased efficiency of the business and of the member-related services.
• Assist other UNFCU colleagues, branches, offices and departments with various functions or projects.
• Respond to member inquiries and requests in a prompt, efficient and friendly manner.
• Develop and maintain a positive business relationship with members and with colleagues.
• Work on various short and long term projects.
• Participate in UNFCU training programs.
• Utilize the Internet to research information and evaluate competitor services
• Create and maintain databases and spreadsheets for preparation of department reports using various PC applications. Create simple and some intermediate database queries for analysis as needed.
• Maintain calendar of itineraries and schedule/coordinate business meetings and teleconferences. Coordinate travel arrangements.
• Record minutes for departmental meetings.
• Order and monitor supplies as needed.
• Schedule conference rooms and meetings as needed.
• Perform any other function required by management within the competence of UNFCU business in Rome.
TYPE & AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE:
• Completion of statutory schooling.
• Minimum 1 year working experience or apprenticeship.
• Must possess knowledge of office procedures.
• Must have strong PC skills.
• Must have excellent customer service skills, excellent oral and written communication skills and professional appearance.
• Must be highly organized and be willing to work occasional overtime hours, and to rotate between the three Rome Offices or to other UNFCU offices.
• Standard office conditions
In addition to any specific job requirements in connection with Bank Secrecy Act and/or OFAC (BSA), employee must (i) be aware of BSA matters commensurate with the position; (ii) report any suspicious activity to the manager or compliance department; and (iii) satisfactorily complete any required BSA training.