Performs administrative support for Call Center Management. Ensures day-to-day administrative tasks and projects within the Call Center are executed optimally. Effectively manages internal/external business relationships through positive interactions. Undertakes different tasks related to the efficient performance of member-related services.
Administrative, analytical and workforce support for the department pertains to departmental reports, maintaining and creating Excel spreadsheets, and researching member related inquiries. Serves as primary coordinator for Call Center scheduling and service delivery. Liaises with IT on occasion to integrate reports run in data center. Works closely with Call Center Management to provide exceptional service that benefits the needs of the organization. Upholds the Credit Union's commitment to provide quality member service and represents the Credit Union in a positive and professional manner at all times.
• Create and maintain databases and spreadsheets for preparation of department reports using various applications.
• Maintain calendar of itineraries and schedule/coordinate business meetings and teleconferences.
• Respond to member inquiries and requests in a prompt, efficient and friendly manner.
• Assist other UNFCU colleagues, branches, offices and departments with various functions or projects.
• Develop and maintain a positive business relationship with members and with colleagues.
• Work on various short and long term projects.
• Utilize the Internet to research information and evaluate competitor services.
• Create simple and some intermediate database queries for analysis as needed.
• Prepare correspondence and documents for the department as needed.
• Coordinate travel arrangements.
• Coordinate department projects, event planning and execution.
• Record minutes for departmental meetings.
• Order and monitor supplies as needed.
• Schedule conference rooms and meetings as needed.
• Participate in UNFCU training programs.
• Sort and distribute mail and faxes.
• Perform any other function required by MDS Management.
TYPE & AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree, or some college coursework completed, and at least 2-4 years of experience in an office environment (administrative role preferred)
• Knowledge of office procedures
• Proficient MS Office skills, including intermediate MS Excel skills
• Superior customer service skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Highly organized and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Attention to detail
• Standard office conditions
• Willingness to work flexible necessary hours
In addition to any specific job requirements in connection with Bank Secrecy Act and/or OFAC (BSA), employee must (i) be aware of BSA matters commensurate with the position; (ii) report any suspicious activity to the manager or compliance department; and (iii) satisfactorily complete any required BSA training.