Supervise, coach, monitor, motivate, and train staff. Conduct ongoing quality reviews. Ensure that all member phone calls, chats, emails and correspondence are responded to accurately and in a timely manner. Provide effective supervision of Call Centre staff and oversee daily departmental operations. Complete performance reviews, including quarterly reviews, and design development plans. Drive achievement of goals and objectives. The shift will be 3:30PM - 12AM, including weekends.
• Supervise Call Centre staff to ensure that all member phone calls, chats, emails and correspondence are responded to and resolved within quality guidelines.
• Conduct ongoing quality reviews of member inquiries/requests from all interaction channels to ensure the level of service rendered is within UNFCU standards and quality guidelines.
• Ensure MSR staff utilizes the UNFCU sales and service model to provide a memorable member experience at each and every touch point.
• Ensure MSR staff utilizes the UNFCU sales and service model to deepen connections with members to better understand their needs by asking effective questions and building relationships.
• Ensure MSR staff utilizes the UNFCU sales and service model to become a trusted advisor to members by presenting the features and benefits of UNFCU’s products and services that will best satisfy their current and future needs.
• Apply the UNFCU service model to ensure that members’ concerns, problems and complaints are responded to and resolved immediately in a fair and positive fashion, resulting in the recovery of member satisfaction and continued member loyalty.
• Monitor sales results and execute monthly coaching sessions with MSR staff using the Con2ect Member Experience Model to satisfy member needs, develop sales skills, and meet established targets.
• Develop, train, coach, evaluate, and motivate MSR staff to maximize performance and foster a service and sales culture of excellence; ensure high quality sales and service and thorough member interactions in accordance with UNFCU’s BEST principles and sales and service model.
• Assist staff in resolving complex member requests and complaints within a timely manner.
• Demonstrate resourcefulness in determining solutions for member complaints.
• Conduct ongoing research of member interaction issues to promote first-call resolution.
• Provide member information and assistance to other departments to resolve member inquiries
TYPE & AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree, or some college coursework completed, and 7-10 years of progressive call center experience, preferably within a banking/financial institution
• Previous leadership experience required
• Full range of knowledge of banking and call center products, services, policies and procedures including sales
• Experience dealing with a dynamically changing work environment
• Computer aptitude, including intermediate Microsoft Office skills and call center technology experience such as phone switch software, reporting software and workforce management applications
Leading the organization:
• managing change
• solving problems and making decisions
• managing politics and influencing others
• taking risks and innovating
• managing the work
• enhancing business skills and knowledge
• understanding and navigating the organization
Leading the self:
• demonstrating ethics and integrity
• displaying drive and purpose
• exhibiting leadership stature
• increasing your capacity to learn
• managing yourself
• increasing self-awareness
• developing adaptability
• communicating effectively
• developing others
• valuing diversity and inclusion
• building and maintaining relationships
• managing effective teams and work groups
• Standard office conditions
• Willingness to work flexible shifts, including extended hours and weekends when necessary, to meet department needs
In addition to any specific job requirements in connection with Bank Secrecy Act and/or OFAC (BSA), employee must (i) be aware of BSA matters commensurate with the position; (ii) report any suspicious activity to the manager or compliance department; and (iii) satisfactorily complete any required BSA training.