Under general supervision, provides advanced administrative support for Member Operations, including but not limited to administrative assistance for the FVP – Member Operations and reporting duties that support the organization’s operations, sales and service programs. These duties pertain to departmental reports, maintaining and creating Excel spreadsheets or other tracking documents, PowerPoint presentations, and addressing operational matters. Responsible for ensuring that, on behalf of the FVP, day-to-day administrative duties are executed optimally.
• Create and maintain databases and spreadsheets for preparation of department reports using various PC applications such as Excel, Access, Data Advantage and others. Create simple and some intermediate database queries for analysis by management as needed.
• Compile, analyze, and distribute periodic (e.g. monthly and quarterly) reports; identify inconsistencies and resolve reporting issues. Assist FVP in identifying trends based on information in reports.
• On behalf of the FVP and upon request, provide information derived from generated reports to appropriate parties.
• Deliver prompt and courteous service to members, vendors and other guests visiting the Credit Union for Retail Administration activities.
• Answer/screen incoming telephone calls/emails and respond to moderately complex inquiries; escalate more complex calls/emails to the appropriate department personnel.
• Provide backup assistance as needed for other administrative staff in the organization.
• Sort and distribute incoming external/internal mail. Prepare correspondence and confidential documents for the department as needed.
• Utilize the Internet to research information and evaluate competitor services.
• Archive all correspondence and other files for the department. Retrieve and forward specific faxes and/or emails to the required department personnel.
• Maintain calendar and itineraries for Member Operations management staff and schedule/coordinate business meetings and teleconferences. Coordinate travel arrangements for Member Operations management staff.
• Complete expense reports.
• Perform additional responsibilities as required by management.
• Record minutes for departmental meetings.
• Order and monitor supplies as needed.
• Participate in Credit Union training programs.
TYPE & AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE:
• Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field, and 3 years of experience in an administrative or financial services environment.
• Strong PC skills, with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Microsoft Access or other database management experience preferred.
• Prior experience in generating reports from databases and spreadsheets is helpful.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and high level of organization.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Willingness to work flexible necessary hours and maintain a professional appearance.
• Standard office conditions.
In addition to any specific job requirements in connection with Bank Secrecy Act and/or OFAC (BSA), employee must (i) be aware of BSA matters commensurate with the position; (ii) report any suspicious activity to the manager or compliance department; and (iii) satisfactorily complete any required BSA training.