Contribute to UNFCU’s efforts to drive partnership growth within targeted markets. Will provide support to the Business Development team and receive additional direction from the VP Business Development.
• Fulfill all duties expected of a MSR II Specialist or higher, including but not limited to:
o Utilize the Con2ect Member Experience Model to provide a memorable member experience at each and every touch point.
o Utilize the Con2ect Member Experience Model to deepen connections with members to better understand their needs by asking effective questions and building relationships.
o Utilize the Con2ect Member Experience Model to become a trusted advisor to members by presenting the features and benefits of UNFCU’s products and services that will best satisfy their current and future needs.
• Establish new business partnerships and grow those in existence.
• Increase UNFCU’s market share by organizing and making presentations and executing marketing and promotional activities in identified markets to approved targets.
• Research target partners, understand their challenges/concerns, and position UNFCU as a strategic partner.
• Target accounts, and solicit and develop contacts at the local level from the existing and prospective customer base for relationship management and cultivation.
• Analyze market data to identify trends/opportunities, recommend strategic direction from market information, and create compelling market analysis presentations.
• Work on new business planning to provide current status of account acquisition strategy including account profiling, competitive analysis, financial/risk analysis, program development, negotiation and contracts.
• Review prospective partnerships to ensure conformation to UNFCU’s requirements.
• Develop and manage teaming relationships with other internal and external stakeholders.
• Monitor new member activity to track utilization of UNFCU products and services.
• Prepare activity reports as requested by the VP BD, CBDO or executive management.
• Update and maintain an accurate database of leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities.
• Provide capture and proposal support as needed, to include proposal development, RFI response, etc.
• Maintain a high level of service and customer satisfaction by responding quickly and accurately to problems or concerns.
• Work closely with both field and headquarters sales management to achieve performance and member satisfaction.
Salary grade - U7
TYPE & AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of business development or related experience in a financial services environment
• A prerequisite for consideration is prior experience as a MSR II Specialist or higher, in either the Call Center or Branch environments
• Public speaking and professional networking experience preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly advanced PowerPoint skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills to prioritize activities and handle multiple concurrent leads/opportunities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence others; bilingual Spanish and English preferred
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Project management skills preferred
• Standard office conditions
In addition to any specific job requirements in connection with Bank Secrecy Act and/or OFAC (BSA), employee must (i) be aware of BSA matters commensurate with the position; (ii) report any suspicious activity to the manager or compliance department; and (iii) satisfactorily complete any required BSA training.