Under general supervision, ensures the exchange of mail, UPS, Fed Ex, etc. and correspondence throughout the organization. Tasks include mail operations, supply set up for new hires, as well as distribution of requested supplies by the organization.
• Ensure that all incoming mail, including all types of packages and boxes, are distributed to the appropriate department and branch location, as well as to board and committee members. Make certain that all outgoing mail has accurate postage. Maintain postage account and all mailing equipment.
• Resolve incoming delivery discrepancies, as well as maintain tracking numbers for all incoming and outgoing express packages and update mailing procedures as necessary.
• Properly scan, index, and electronically file organizational documentation as well as member information into the appropriate imaging system as needed by the various departments.
• Respond to requests to assist with departmental projects including moving large or numerous items between locations or floors, address toner/cartridge replacement requests and any other assistance required.
• Monitor the Post Office Box for any returned cards or checkbooks on a weekly basis.
• Prepare certified and registered mail for the Card Services Department.
• Take over other duties when needed, which include but are not limited to, mail runs, express mail deliveries, sorting of incoming mail and coverage of receiving window.
• Process folder/inserter jobs as they come in daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually.
• Execute outside delivery or pick-up runs.
TYPE & AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma plus one to two years of clerical/office experience
• Ability to execute the exchange of correspondence via Fed-Ex, UPS and USPS
• Experience with various office equipment, including copiers and printers
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to follow verbal and written directions
• Willingness to work flexible work hours
• Standard office conditions
• May be required to lift and move objects weighing up to 50 pounds
In addition to any specific job requirements in connection with Bank Secrecy Act and/or OFAC (BSA), employee must (i) be aware of BSA matters commensurate with the position; (ii) report any suspicious activity to the manager or compliance department; and (iii) satisfactorily complete any required BSA training.